Sunday 31 March 2013

Samples: Gucci Guilty Black for her

So as I have said in my previous samples posts, I have been sending off for and receiving numerous samples over the past few weeks. This has included a number of various perfume samples from Gucci. Today I will be reviewing the fragrance Gucci Guilty Black for women.



Apparently it comes in a bottle like the one in this picture, however mine came in little sample booklet.
I think that this is a really clever idea. Within this booklet there is four different fragrances, including Gucci Guilty Black for him, Gucci Guilty for her and Gucci Guilty for him. 
You have to peel away the sticker to get to the fragrance, which is inside. The small piece of cotton wool stuff is what the fragrance is on and you can take it out to apply it to your skin.
I really like this perfume and would definitely consider buying myself a bottle of it. The booklet says that it is 'darkly hypnotic oriental floral', which I think sums it up nicely. It is really feminine, although i will be testing the version for men to compare. So overall Gucci Guilty Black for women in a really nice and sensual fragrance which I recommend having a sniff of if you are ever near a perfume shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment